Get on the Bus for Family Farmers and Ranchers!!
This is "The Year of The Bus" for I Love Farmers They Feed My Soul. Our goal is to "pimp this bus" into the coolest thing on the road for family farmers and ranchers!! Our plan, once restored, is to go on a nationwide tour advocating for agriculture! It will take a lot of time, elbow grease and industry support to make it happen, but we're confident you can help us!! Donations will go a long way to bringing this dream to fruition.
All "bus" donors will have their names on the bus. Follow along as we provide status updates on our progress. Our goal is to have this bus restored by the end of the year and on the road in 2014. We may be coming to a town near you!!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or can help by providing in-kind support.
American family farmers and ranchers need our support. We have found that anytime farm groups get together to discuss issues affecting the industry, the solutions always come down to "educate and communicate." Well, here at "I Love Farmers...They Feed My Soul" that is our goal. We are doing exactly what the industry says it needs! And, we're doing it with style! Our campaign to support American family farmers and ranchers while communicating and educating young consumers is on FIRE! We have more than 27,000 people in our Facebook group working to do just that...get the word out about American agriculture. Our website gets as many as 19,000 hits a day!
We can do more, but we need your help. It is time to put up or shut up folks!
We are the buzz on internet blogs everywhere! People all across America are excited about what we are doing. The "I Love Farmers...They Feed My Soul" campaign is a federally recognized NON-PROFIT grass-roots effort started by a group of college students and their professor. We don't have a lot of money, but we have a lot of enthusiasm! We have all kinds of aggressive, fresh and creative ideas we hope to be able to implement with your support! Imagine, with your support, we can make a positive, powerful difference for American farmers and ranchers. Any contribution you can make to our efforts is appreciated.
You can help several ways:
- Like us on Facebook and invite your friends. Be part of the "conversation."
- Buy some of our cool "I Love Farmers...They Feed My Soul" apparel. Christmas is just around the corner!
- Advertise your agricultural company, producer organization or family farm / ranch on our website.
- In-kind donations - particularly printing services for posters, stickers, brochures and flyers.
- Provide a link on your website. For publishers...provide pro-bono advertising space for us in your magazines.
- Conduct a fundraiser at your school or organization by pre-selling "I Love Farmers...They Feed My Soul" apparel.
- Be a sponsor on our website.
- Contribute financially to assist us in sustaining this popular effort.
Your support will help us:
- Travel to URBAN high school and college campuses to educate young people about the value of American family farmers and ranchers.
- Maintain a robust, high traffic website as an authentic, reliable and objective source of agriculture information.
- Promote agriculture at non-agriculture events and places where young people congregate, i.e. skate parks, concerts, sports events.
- Develop leadership and advocacy skills among the youth volunteers that assist with the campaign.
- Create develop and produce promotional materials that can be distributed nationwide.
- Purchase outdoor advertising space in high traffic urban areas - i.e. roadside billboards.
- Create a unique, provocative and sustainable organization that is "in it for the long haul" in its efforts to support American agriculture!
Your support is appreciated and needed. If not you? Who? If not now? When?
This site contains information on I love farmers, They feed our soul, knowing where our food comes from, who produced your food, young people, Millennial Generation, care about our planet, care about our country, care about the American family farmer, food is produced, dependent on other countries, provide our food, our food, our farmers, our future, American agriculture, America, California, greatest abundance, fresh, healthy, affordable, food, food supply, American family farmer, social experience, ranch, fruits, vegetables, beef, pork, lamb, values, sustainably produced, wholesome, safe food, expensive, heavily regulated, closely watched, farming environment, farm workers, consumers, wise choices, innovative, productive, choice, reduce our carbon footprint, help the environment, stimulate the economy, secure global and independence.